Heist Hair Dryer: Instruction Manual
- WARNING: Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- Keep out of reach from children and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities.
- Check that the voltage at the place of use is the same as that on the specification of the hair dryer.
- Always keep attended when plugged in at power source.
- Always switch off and unplug when not in use.
- Do not place near water or other liquids at any time.
- This hairdryer must be fixed out of reach of a person taking a bath or shower. The appliance must be fixed so that the hand‑held part, when fully extended, is out of reach of a person taking a bath or shower.
- When the hairdryer is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the proximity of water presents a hazard even when the hairdryer is switched off.
- The hairdryer is intended for household use only. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol or spray products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Always ensure air inputs and outputs are not blocked.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, the service agent or a qualified professional to avoid a hazard.
- For additional protection, the installation of a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA is advisable in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom. Ask your installer for advice.
- The appliance is can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not to play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Always unplug hair dryer before cleaning.
- Clean with a dry or slightly damp cloth to remove hair & dust trapped in the removable rear grill.
- Never clean hair dryer with alcohol.
- Never immerse appliance or its accessories in water.
- Carefully dry all parts you have cleaned.
Warranty only valid with proof of purchase (copy of receipt). Only valid for reasonable household use. Salon or commercial use not valid under warranty. Warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or damage suffered by failure to use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, misuse, accident or abuse. The purchaser is responsible for all postage and other expenses incidental to claiming a warranty. For full information or to make a claim visit www.heistof.london/warranty.
DISPOSAL TO PROTECT OUR WORLD
We love our environment and we want to keep it beautiful. This product should not be disposed with everyday household waste. Please recycle this appliance responsibly.
Information on the disposal for Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment (WEEE) This symbol on the products and accompanying documents means that used electrical and electronic products should not be mixed with general household waste. For proper disposal for treatment, recovery and recycling, please take these products to designated collection points where they will be accepted on a free of charge basis. In some countries you may be able to return your products to your local retailer upon the purchase of a new product. Disposing of this product correctly will help you save valuable resources and prevent any possible effects on human health and the environment, which could otherwise arise from inappropriate waste handling. Please contact your local authority for further details of your nearest collection point for WEEE.
- Voltage: 220-240V, 50Hz
- Capacity: 1800W-2200W
- Motor: AC motor
- Temperature: Low (90F-105F), Middle (130F-140F) and High (180F-210F)
- Ultraviolet (UV) light
- Ionic technology