We believe that a hair dryer is a necessary tool in a mans arsenal. It lays the groundwork for a great hairstyle.
Here are our top tips for getting the most out of a Heist hair dryer.
Tip 1. Start by towel drying your hair
- Towel dry your hair and scalp before using your hair dryer.
- Your hair should be damp, not dry when you begin.
- This speeds up the process and avoids over exposure to heat.
Tip 2. Control the air direction
- Use the air concentrator nozzle to create directional air flow.
- Use the boar brush to start directing hair in the style you want.
- Dry from the roots upward. Directing the air up will help to add height.
- Directing the air flow down will help to smooth and tame your look.
Tip 3. Apply heat
- Use the lowest heat setting, you can rely on the air speed.
- Keep the hair dryer a few inches away from your head when drying. Ease off on heat and distance if it feels too hot.
Tip 4. Finish your look
- Blast your hair with the cool shot button to finish your look. The cool air helps to set hair in place while adding thickness and shine.
- Rub hair product between palms end spread evenly through the hair.
Check out more Tips & Tricks:
After more? Check them all out here.
For more tips and tricks, head over to our Instagram page.